Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Kajillion Channels and Nothing is On....

I feel like writing today...I really do.  But I fear the content matter might betray the purpose of the blog.  Don't get me wrong, I don't feel particularly down.  Quite the contrary.  I am enjoying my holiday.  (I slept in today...like a teenager.  I am too embarrassed to even admit what time my eyes opened.)  I have visited with some wonderful friends.  I have new laminate wood floors upstairs.  All in all I have nothing to complain about.  

I just have that feeling of paying for over 200 channels and being excited by none of them.  You know the one?  

That is exactly how I feel this evening.  

Therefore, I will be literally, and metaphorically, turning off the boob tube and turning on the music.  I am going to crawl out of this bed, get to cleaning and cleansing, and sit in the inquiry of why I expect something else to provide my entertainment?

No comments:

Post a Comment