Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

Today is Fat Tuesday and even though Todd's flamingos live in Dallas they are nonetheless celebrating with masks, beads and Bloody Mary's. Happy Fat Tuesday, friends. I am not sure I know what the true meaning behind Fat Tuesday. I do know it is alway held the day before Ash Wednesday. Perhaps "one last hoorah" before taking on a lenten promise? Whatever the case may be....I hope each of you had an amazing, celebratory day. I know I did! Though simple and routine, today held an equal amount of grace, beauty, kindness, generosity, support...and even a little good news. (Do not ask, I am not at liberty to divulge, yet!) Once again, I was reminded of the many blessings in my life. I am an incredibly lucky woman! God is great!

I am going to sign off because I have MAJOR Olympic fever and I just want to shut down and zone out!

Goodnight, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment