Monday, May 31, 2010

So Proud

Today I celebrate my little cousin Tony and my little cousin Marisa! By no means are they "little," however in my eyes they always will be. I am amazed, humbled and so grateful for the gifts God has bestowed upon them. They are both talented in many ways but today I had the pleasure of visiting both their websites and was moved to tears with pride!

Visit Tony's MySpace page by clicking here. Enjoy his original music, his sweet and gentle voice and his beautiful heart poured into the words of his songs. Indeed, it is "Something to Remember!"

Visit Marisa's photography website by clicking here. Ever the artist she has added this medium to her repertoire of talents. Her photographs are deeply personal and uniquely connected with her subject.

I love you both and am so proud of the work you are doing. Neither of you have allowed challenges to divert your path. You inspire me! Keep doing what you are doing with a full heart and you will be blessed in ways you can not even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment