Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's All in the Eyes Today




God don't make no junk, right?  That sweet sentiment notwithstanding....sometimes I feel my appearance could use an, ahem....enhancement sometimes, maybe...all the time, probably.  I digress.  

While I am no "junky monkey" as God would suggest...I was born with rather short, sparse little eyelashes.  I have used lash enhancement before and it has had moderate effects.  LiLash...on the other hand...has literally worked a follicle miracle!  

Had I known the lash length I would experience I would most definitely have had the foresight to do some "before" and "afters."  

I have used LiLash since Christmas and I am beyond pleased with the results.  I have experienced no bizarre side effects...just long lashes that make me want to bat them ever so coquettishly as often as I possibly can.

Rory:  It comes in waves, you know.  Big ones, really close together.
Lorelai:  Well the waves will get smaller, I promise, you just have to give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment