Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Naughty Makeovers for Nice Girls: Part Two-The Products


Ahh...yes, Part Two!  

It is not, at all, lost on me that when Dimitri made his appearance at Barnes and Noble (La Cantera: San Antonio, Texas) the ENTIRE front row had travelled FIVE HOURS to honor their dermatological hero. (Of course, they travelled five hours from the Rio Grande Valley and I was loosely related to one of them and the other was related to my first ballet teacher.  Texas, though enormous, is kind of just a small world like that...)

After a week and two days of using the following products I am not at all surprised by his sweet "groupie-dead-head" like following!  (They were just too cute.)

So a bit about SKINN Cosmetics:

"SKINN Cosmetics is a line of premium skin care and color cosmetic formulas developed by professional make-up artist Dimitri JamesSKINN formulates and manufactures all of its own products, using highly active, concentrated natural ingredients and avoiding excess water, fillers or packaging.   From concept to compact, from brainstorm to bottle, every product worthy of the SKINN name comes to life under one roof, and under James’ watchful eye. Skinn Cosmetics can be purchased at www.skinn.com."

I was gifted the following items.






After a week...here is what I can attest to.  My skin is most definitely more radiant than it has been in a LONG time!  (And that's without water...this has been a week of mostly wine!)  My skin not only looks, but feels, hydrated.  I have noticed an elevated level of "dew-y-ness" that isn't "oily."  It really just feels (and looks) like the skin of my twenties.  In fact...twice this week...I have been mistaken for late twenties, rather than late thirties.  What more could a girl ask for?

Without a doubt I will continue to use these products AND invest in more SKINN Cosmetics products.  

Next time Dimitri rolls through town, I will be in the front row with my iPhone camera ready to grab a photo opp!  

Thank you, Dimitri, for gifting me with these products.  It has been my pleasure to use them!


Souce: Unknown

With all this talk of beauty and make-up...I am forced to focus on the things that last way longer than my hydrated, thirty-something-year old skin will ever last.  (Because, yes, sadly....gravity is already starting to take effect.)  

In my opinion...there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who has lived a life...and learned from life...and has the fortitude to keep waking up, setting her feet on the ground and setting the world on fire.  

No doubt, wisdom comes with experience.  And experience comes with living.  And with living comes days, week, months and years.  Time births confidence and confidence automatically gives way to an appeal that can be defined as "sex appeal," although I think that definition barely touches the surface.  It is so much more than that.  A woman comes into her own at a time when society considers her shelf life WAAAAAAAY past the expiration date stamped on her ass!  What a crying shame!  Some of the sexiest, most wise, most caring, most understanding women I know are far upwards of fifty!  In my opinion...we should be worshipping at their feet and plastering them all over magazines!  (Oh wait!  What?  Centuries ago that is how it used to be?  Imagine that madness!)

To innovators like Dimitri who help keep the modern women well groomed and feeling good about her wise, beautiful, sexy self!

And to you youthful twenty-year-olds in precious bikinis posing on Facebook...I promise, it only gets better from here!  You will absolutely understand where I am coming from one day.

Reminder!  Like Fete on Facebook by clicking here.

And like Fete on Pinterest by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment