Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunday Jazz at The Witte



It's that time of the year again!  April ushers in Sunday Jazz at The Witte.  Grab your favorite picnic blanket, lawn chair, sunglasses, hat and head down to The Witte this Sunday, April 8, from 4-7pm and enjoy the sweet, sweet sounds of UIW's Jazz Ensemble.  

For a complete schedule of the 8th Annual Jazz at The Witte series click here.

Admission is free for members of The Witte and KRTU.  Non members can enjoy the concert for the price of admission to the museum.  

Food and drinks are provided by Picante Grill so make sure you arrive with some extra cash in your pocket.  You won't want to miss out on the frosty and delicious margaritas!

Unfortunately I don't think I can attend this inaugural show; but I do intend on marking the rest of the shows in my calendar.  I always have a wonderful time and love to watch families bring their young children...introducing them to jazz at an early age!  

No comments:

Post a Comment