Thursday, September 13, 2012

Christmas in September

Dear Santa,
Thank you for my early Christmas gift.  Since Jace' snagged her own apartment and claimed her Keurig  back...well, things just haven't been the same.  It takes a REALLY LONG TIME to boil the water for my French press every morning.  This will make brewing coffee easy, breezy, snappy and speedy!  Of course, it will also make "sneaking in" that second cup a delicious, dangerous possibility.  It was so sweet of you to keep me in mind today...an ordinary day in September.  When I arrived home I actually let out a little squeal of glee!  It actually made me forget...for a second...that Mary Gertrude killed a lizard and brought into the house.  I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning, Santa!  

See you soon?  In case you were wondering....I am vibing hard on an iPad...I don't really NEED one...but...

Love always,
Patty

COFFEE, COFFEE, COFFEE!!!!!! -Lorelai

Click here to like Fete on Facebook.
Click here to follow Fete on Pinterest.
Click here to follow Fete on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment