Saturday, January 19, 2013

She is Clothed in Strength and Dignity

This little light of me, you bet your asses I am going to let it shine.  This little light of mine was created by my benevolent Maker, my Father, Lord and Savior.  What an insult to Him if I hide it under a bushel.  No!  I am going to let it shine.

And if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack.  Right now the devil who is infusing humans I come into contact with on a daily basis can sit and spin on that tack because this light will not be extinguished come hell or high water. 

Hear me now and hear me clearly....I know that I can be stripped of everything and I mean EVERYTHING, but my dignity is MINE.  And in the end when it is all said and done all I really need is faith the size of mustard seed and mountains can be moved.  

 Remember friends, as I said a few posts back, the devil is the hare and God is the tortoise.  Slow and steady wins the race.  

Evil...if you want a fight...come on at me.  I am armed with Christ whose rod and staff comforts me.  I KNOW I will not be abandoned, not so long as I believe.  And I do believe.  And henceforth, I fear no evil.  I have feared evil for 37 years of my life.  I have been paralyzed by fear and the long suffering desire to please every human being I come into contact with.  That ends today.  

Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me if I proceed with a smile and grace and open my heart with the love of Christ to everyone.  But while I am certain the love of Christ has no limits and suggests we often turn the other cheek...I do believe the love of Christ is a champion for what is good and just.  Let us remember the vengeance He unleashed upon the tax collectors in the courtyard of the temple.  

Make no mistake....goodness shall not be taken for a fool.  I am clothed in strength and dignity.  Those can not be taken away unless I ALLOW them to be removed from my character.  

God's loving plan is perfect, even through suffering.  I am in the midst of lessons hard learned but a long time in coming.  I open myself up to the universal lessons like a hungry student begging for lifes knowledge to add to my toolbox of strength.  It ain't pretty...but it's happening.  And as Glennon over at  Momastery said, "It is shit, what I am going through...but I am going to turn this shit holy."

It is only the golden rule if two people are in agreement to the terms.  I am....I'm all in.  But evil....I know this, you don't fight fair, do you?  Well, I do and YOU can not change that.
Today I will sit in the "okay-ness" of what is happening.  I will love who I am, I will celebrate my life.  I will value loved ones and pray for those are running out of air trying to extinguish me because they are children of my same maker, as well.  I will sit in silence and I will clothe myself in the purity of light.  I will ask for understanding, discernment, clarity and knowledge.  I will call upon those who have gone before....treated poorly because they refused the extinguish their light.  

Evil, when I am at my weakest, I am still better than you at your strongest, because I have Christ on my side.

And now...I am going to go dance around giving the glory of movement to God.


  



2 comments:

  1. Wow! How inspirational. Congratulations on allowing your feelings of sadness and defeat to create a warrior spirit within you. Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, hugs to you. I am always here if you need to chat. xoxo prayers to you, I adore your passion and faith.

    ReplyDelete