Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ouch! My Gnome Hurts!

I am no longer an active participant in the world known as Facebook. For numerous reasons it is best I lay low and keep the account deactivated. As a result....this is my one and only forum. So....for my 10 readers (the only 10 of you I was allowed to enter as update recipients) I must warn you I have had Gilmore Girls on a CONSTANT loop lately. (This is code for "Tough Times!")

My bed+My cats+My Gilmore Girls=Panacea For ALL That Ails Me

Today, I treat you to three "Gilmore-isms" from Season One. I figured I would just start from the beginning. This time I am probably going to run through all seven seasons...three, maybe four times. I am seriously considering developing the trivia board game. Perhaps that is how I might make my first "cool" million.
"Gnome kicking says a lot about a man's character." -Babette

"One wrong man can always find a friend." -Richard

"It's not official until you are huddled in a corner eating your hair." -Lorelai

Goodnight dear friends. This week has literally "kicked me in the gnome," no one situation in particular, just a combination of a few rather large events. (And please know, no one's character is in questions...I just thought it was a funny quip and a great excuse to put a photo of a gnome on my blog!) However, it can only go up from here. I believe the worst part has passed. I look forward to the weekend. There is a lot of heart mending, soul searching and joy finding on the menu. Let's hope I take my camera along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment