Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"I woke up on Sunday morning with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt..."

Hearts in Harmony Gala: Part II

With so many people to thank I figured I would include parts of the program from Gala.
(Program created by the devilishly talented Christin Gish)
A list of the individuals, businesses and supporters I am BEYOND indebted to....and so proud to know:


This photo was in the San Antonio Express News this Sunday.
From left to right: Barbara Stevens, Gala Chair; Patty Vela (Me), Silent Auction Chair; Traci Gomez, Executive Director of The Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas; and Linda Fugit, Barrerras Volunteer of the Year.  I also took the time to get a little "crafty"; paper crafty, that is.  I haven't played with paper in a LONG time.  With the extra time...I figured, why not.  
Originally handed to me as a sample, I have fallen deeply, madly, passionately in love with my new bath gel.  
Created by the masters at Molton Brown, London, this fragrance is called
Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod.
Pepper-ish, indeed!  There is a hint of "man" in the shower gel that I enjoy wearing throughout the day.
(Photo from www.moltonbrown.com)
I don't need you to be sorry.  I need you to be "there." -Lorelai

A nervous breakdown can really work wonders for a girl. -Rory
(I found this one in the parking lot at work)

New people will bring new realizations, especially big issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment