Monday, June 27, 2011

Marisa Q


Friends...please take a moment to visit this website.  Turn the TV off, sit with a cup of hot tea and listen to the soulful voice in the music section.  If you "like" what you see...link up to Facebook and "like" 
Marisa Quintanilla-Actress!


www.MarisaQ.com launched today and I could not be more excited!  

I am so proud of you.  You are an inspiration to me.  I have had the honor and privilege of watching you grow into the amazing human being you are today; despite tough, tough odds and obstacles that seemed insurmountable.  Your resolve and determination has often left me speechless and in awe.  You have shown me the true meaning of the relentless pursuit of one's dreams. 

You are beautiful, both inside and out; but most importantly you are strong, independent and tenacious.  Your courage is an inspiration to me!  Keep holding me to the same standard you hold yourself.  We both know I need reminders from time to time!

My prayer has been, and will continue to be, that He lead you down a path for His greater glory and that He continue to allow you to practice your crafts.  May His spirit always guide you towards Him in any endeavor you may pursue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment