Friday, July 8, 2011

Not too drunk...Just drunk enough....


Dear Bethenny,

Thank you for sharing your drink with me.  Not only is it delicious and light, I don't have to do a damn thing except open the bottle and pour.  How delightful...considering that your drink makes me want to open bottle after bottle after bottle (but in a safe place where no driving is involved!)  The first evening I had Skinnygirl Margaritas I was (allegedly) overheard repeating, "These are GREAT....thank you Bethenny....because Skinnygirl Margaritas don't make you too drunk, they make you just drunk enough!"  (Enough for what, I am not sure!)

In addition, I would like to thank you for sharing your life with me!  My friends and I all agree...we think we would love to include you among our circle of friends for your sense of style and humor; but most importantly for your unapologetic honesty about yourself and others.  Thanks for letting us into your house, into your life and into your personal therapy.  You give us girls a lot of hope and inspiration.  I think we all feel that if Bethenny can "do it," well damn it, so can we!  

Now, I must run and enjoy my Skinnygirl Margarita for the evening!

Love,

Patty
"I am not sure he is the Ivy League type, though.  He might need more of a hacky-sacking, poetry reading, tie-dying kind of place...like Reed or Oberlin where the air is sweet with the scent of patchouli."
-Lorelai
Yes, my dog gets her own section now.  She is permanent.  We are a "unit"...so I figured this was the least I could do!  Plus she's just so darn cute I have to post her hip photos....
Happy Friday, friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment