Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rosy Mary

I call this a "how to" section...but the truth is I have very little patience for a 1..2..3 step process of instruction.  I think I would muck that concept up completely beyond recognition.  

Today, however, I how-to'd something.  I how to'd saving rosemary clipping from my WAY overgrown rosemary bush.  

It is one step...ready!  Wait, no two:
1) Clip your rosemary bush (or whatever is overgrown in your yard and in need of trimming.)
2) Locate a completely unexpected vessel in your "stuff."
3) Fill with water.
4) Throw your clippings in.

Okay...so that was a four step process.  Pretty simple, right?  Maybe I can "how to" after all!

Click here to like Fete on Facebook.
Click here to follow Fete on Pinterest.
Click here to follow Fete on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment