Sunday, May 19, 2013

Soul Full Sunday

I have not really blogged much recently....for a reason.  A BIG reason.  

I have been doing some BIG work on myself and with myself.  I didn't really set out for all this reading and listening and thinking and praying.  This perfect storm has sort of settled in and the universe is tossing wisdom and shift at me from all directions.  And it is welcome, pleasurable, peaceful and clear.  

I am reluctant to even press the letters on this keyboard because I could bleed all over this blog post...but I am not sure I am ready to share...or am afraid to over-share, maybe?  My thoughts are pretty much a jumbled mess right now so trying to get anything coherent on the page might be an exercise in futility anyhow.  

However, I do want to share a bit of what the universe has gifted me, recently.

 Flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and gentleness.
1 Timothy 6:11


There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. -Leonard Cohen


....intuition is really a sudden immersion of the soul into the universal current of life, where histories of all people are connected, and we are able to know everything, because it is all written there. 
-Paulo Coelho


The river is a river not a line
My love is the water and it's stronger and deeper than time.
-Patty Griffin


To be nobody-but-yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody but yourself-means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight-and never stop fighting.
e.e. cummings

A spring afternoon at Rancho de Bearden

An interview with this man....


Lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
1 Timothy 2:2


Last, but certainly not least, I have had some PROFOUND conversations with the women in my life.  The conversations have been real, soulful, deep and honest.  I have been allowed the opportunity to listen to what they see from the outside looking in and the wisdom they have shared will carry me, forever, I assume.  You all know who you are...I honor the divine in you!  

I am ultimately shooting for "wholehearted living" which is scary, scary, scary...but the gifts of imperfection, as allowed by Brene' Brown, are COURAGE, CONNECTION AND COMPASSION. And THAT is the life I WANT to live!

Now to go on and cultivate it!  

I am worthy.

Click here to like Fete on Facebook.
Click here to follow Fete on Pinterest.
Click here to follow Fete on Twitter.










1 comment:

  1. I found Glennon's writing recently and I am definitely a fan. I like that she is no-nonsense. :)

    ReplyDelete