Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Manic Mary

Tuesday wasn't so terrible today!  Yay!  In fact, today was pretty damn good.  Well, except for the small blip which occurred this morning around 7.45 am.  I was expected for an 8 am meeting and as I was JUST ABOUT to step into my car...the hurricane force winds blew the door from my garage to my courtyard wide open.  And guess who came flying out as if she were lined up for The Kentucky Derby?  Yep...you guessed it!  The sweetest dog with the longest legs!  20 minutes, 3 prayers, 1 phone call to work and MANY curse words later I was able to trick her into the car!  Damn dog!
Today I am grateful for:
1) My dogs four functional legs.  (No, really, I am.)
2) Making a REAL dent in my work.
3) Greek salads
4) Laughter at work...the kind that makes your abs hurt!
5) The sweet faces staring back at me during Booty Ballet at SSM!

Click here to like Fete on Facebook.
Click here to follow Fete on Pinterest.
Click here to follow Fete on Twitter.




No comments:

Post a Comment