Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Comfortably Numb

On a day when I feel like a big, huge crab apple blossom....I am issuing a challenge to myself to find the celebrations of TODAY....

The sun was out!  My hair cooperated!  My oatmeal with blueberries and pecans was pretty damn amazing!  I talked to Ciara!  A student actually called me "Miss Vela" and not just "Miss."  I adjusted my office chair to a moderately comfortable position; as opposed to the terribly uncomfortable position it has been in the last few months!  Generous donors to Silent Auction!!!!!!  A visit to CBCST and SURPRISE...my friend Meg was there!  Gracie let me hug on her for a long time!  I talked to my mom and dad today!  There....good!  Good!  This is good!
Paris: Men suck!
Rory: They do suck!
Paris: Can't count on them.  They never have your back.
Rory: No, they don't.
Paris: They make you love them and then they let you down and you are walking around with a stomach ache for the next six months.
Rory: Is that how long it lasts?
Paris: I don't know.  I hope it is only six months.
Rory: Yeah, me too.

You're funny!  You know they say pretty women aren't usually funny because they never had to be.  Were you fat as a child?
-Shell Sossman (Chicken/Poultry Supplier)
I downloaded a 30 day trial of Aperture.  Here are a few of the photos I played with....






Any thoughts?  Worth the 200 dollars?  It was fun to play with....I might make the purchase.....

No comments:

Post a Comment