Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cowboys, Indians and ME!

Ha! I am so excited today. Cowboys and Indians hit the stands. I purchased a number of copies. (I will not ever admit how many I purchased!) The Papa Dean's Popcorn article is wonderful! San Antonio is so well represented and the photo on page 141 ain't too shabby either! Pick one up at your local bookstore and enjoy this beautiful publication!

I am also excited because I am embarking on a road trip tomorrow. I will be headin' north for a few days! I am spending tomorrow evening in Austin with Ciara, Ryan and Ella. We have dinner plans with Jaclyn and Jen and I can not wait to spend time with them. Thursday I am driving to Dallas. I will be descending upon Casa Holmes and hoping to visit with so many old college friends! Sunday I will be heading back through Austin and Monday I will be home! I am taking my computer and hoping to blog and upload photos.

Have a wonderful week and I hope to keep up with you all! Good luck Chupacabras! I am with ya in spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment