Thursday, July 8, 2010

Get Your Groupon!

For all my fellow San Antonians......

I just joined "Groupon!" Ciara, in Austin, has been asking me if San Antonio had "Groupon?" Having no idea what she was talking about, I humbly answered, "No." (I mean....Keep Austin Weird, Keep San Antonio Lame...I just figured San Antonio did not have "Groupon.") Much to my surprise...WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing that I have no real words to explain what Groupon is...I have borrowed from their website in hopes of clarifying their purpose.

Each day, Groupon features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, we get discounts you won't find anywhere else. We call it "collective buying power!"

Just click "BUY" before the offer ends at midnight. If the minimum number of people sign up, we'll charge your card and send you a link to print your Groupon. If not enough people join, no one gets it (and you won't be charged), so invite your friends to make sure you get the deal!

I am "inviting" all my friends to join Groupon! I know a lot of you appreciate a "deal!" This allows us to each get the "deal" and redeem it together. Think of the possibilities! Dinners, movies, manis, pedis, spa days, cupcakes....the possibilities are endless! Let's do this! Please visit http://www.groupon.com/r/uu4679533 to sign up!

Have a wonderful day and try to stay dry! I am having my fourth ridiculously lazy day at home! Yep....no progress towards that Top Ten List. Pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment