Friday, July 23, 2010

Who was Scene in SA? I WAS!!!!!!!!

Remember last year's Hearts in Harmony Gala? Well....it was featured in the July issue of Scene in SA magazine! (Better late than never!) Anyhow....the dark, twisty, secret, 15 minutes of fame side of me has ALWAYS wished to once, JUST ONCE, appear in Scene in SA. Friends, my 15 minutes (more like 15 milli-seconds) have arrived......
Yes, bottom left hand corner! I am photographed with State Representative Joaquin Castro and one of the hippest hippsta's in the world...the one, the only, Traci Gomez, Executive Director of The Children's Bereavement Center of South Texas! Two photos above mine are some of my very favorite ladies, Linda Fugit, Jenifer Brown and Sallie Chasnoff. What an amazing evening and what a blessing to be spotlighted in Scene in SA. We are ALL already hard at work preparing for next year's event! The Gala will be held on February 24, 2011 at The San Antonio Country Club. It isn't too early to inquire. If you would like to know how you can purchase a table or individual seats please contact Jan at 210.736.HUGS!
If you are interested in volunteering at Gala (and we will need MANY) contact me at pattyvela1975@gmail.com

Nap time! Keep checking the blog for photos from our family Tahoe vacation AND some photos from my Holga! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment