Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Look Who's Back on TV

Look who is back on American television!  Sunday mornings at 8am my DVR diligently records Nigella Kitchen. (Because let's face it...the odds are I am not awake!)  I love, love, love, love Nigella Lawson.  I mostly love her because she is a devilish little wordsmith...and then there is the whole "domestic goddess" thing I can ONLY hope to aspire to!  Hands down...Nigella Lawson is the sexiest woman in all television!  
And, oh yeah, don't EVEN challenge me to find a parallel....

Nigella just made a raisin cake that looks so good the fact that raisins make me gag just became irrelevant! -Rory

So tired from all the fun food, drink and conversation....must sign off and go to sleep.  But...how sweet is it that tomorrow is THURSDAY!?!?!?!  I have BIG plans this weekend.  But they are sooooooo on the "down low"....I can't even tell you about them!  (Gotcha thinkin', don't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment