Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: Installation Three-What is on Your Bedside?

If you are anything like me...one of my favorite places and spaces is my bed!  By extension, my bedside table needs to be behave in an inspired and convenient manner.  Below I have included some of my favorite items to keep close by.  These are not necessarily meant to exist on the same table...but some derivation of each of these absolutely should be within arms length.  

(Forgive me:  I went over the 50 dollar limit on a few of these.)

Price: 62 USD
Price: 82 USD
Price: 28 USD
Variety of fragrances to choose from
Price: 23.95 USD
Price: 9.99 USD
Price: 22 USD
Price: 10 USD
Price: 44 USD
Price: 15 USD

Sweet dreams for a fantabulous holiday season!

Click here to like Fete on Facebook.
Click here to follow Fete on Pinterest.
Click here to follow Fete on Twitter.










1 comment: