Monday, September 6, 2010

Frankly, Mr. Shankly....

Happy Labor Day! Today was an exciting day at the Patty Vela house (or "Stars Hollow" as I like to call my house). I had my pond cleaned and serviced....BY A PROFESSIONAL! Kris and Lisa Jilek arrived early and within an hour and a half had my sad, broken, algae-laden, lonely, withered pond singing once again! In addition to cleaning and servicing the pond; they gave me one of their sweet goldfish to keep my lonely fish company. And they shared one of their plants with me so I now have an OFFICIAL pond plant! (And apparently this one will bloom beautiful yellow flowers!)

If you are looking to have your water feature serviced or are interested in creating a water feature; I highly recommend Kris and Lisa!
Happy Monday, friends! Ohhhhhh! The Velvet Underground version of Sweet Jane (that one is just for you Janie Worth!) just popped up on my Talking Heads station. Such precious memories. What a wonderful way to end this post. A lot of personal soul work will be taking place this week. I ask that you all keep me in your prayers and I ask for one, very specific prayer....I ask that you pray for me to learn to receive love. All types of love....and I will pray that for each of you. So simple, yet a difficult thing to do...isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment