Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Patty Vela is In it to Win It

Friends I am so tired I can barely keep a thought together. Any attempt to throw some words onto this screen is going to be feeble, at best. However, in an effort to try to keep the blog updated more frequently I humbly offer you a..........
"It's bittersweet, more sweet than bitter, bitter than sweet. It's a bittersweet...surrender"
Big Head Todd & The Monsters
and a.............
Babette: Is there a problem?
Lorelai: Nothing Shakespeare couldn't write a really good play about!

When words fail you....it's always best to borrow someone else's (Did I use that apostrophe correctly? I need an editor...)! Goodnight sweet friends. Today has wiped me out! I look forward to a good night's rest and some sweet personal time tomorrow evening. What to do? Work out? Pedicure? Read? Gilmore Girls Marathon? The possibilities are infinite!

No comments:

Post a Comment