Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Christine

I realize I promised photos from Lake Austin for the next post! But not today. Today is reserved for something a little more special. (And I MAY JUST BE procrastinating on throwing up some swimsuit photos on the World Wide Web!)

Today is Christine's Birthday. Happy Birthday dear friend. Our friendship has grown over the last 8 years....from colleagues, to acquaintances, to "party people," to trusted confidant and friend. I consider you one of my closest friends and I feel blessed to be a part of your life and by extension, your family's life. I know the last few weeks have been frenetic...this time of the year always finds the people in our positions flying in two different directions. But I have no doubt we will be having happy hour every afternoon (for hours and hours and hours) very soon....! And so, today, you are my daily celebration. You are an inspiration to me on so many levels. You are dedicated, determined, strong, focused and true to your word. You continue to teach me so much about how to be a better daughter, a better employee, a better friend and a better woman. Thank you.



Happy Birthday Champ!
May your year be filled with adventure!

Stay strong!

And may all your hopes.......

and dreams come true..............................!

In honor of Christine's birthday there will be two Gilmore-ims today.

Gil (played by Sebastian Bach): You are way deep in my bogus bag and it is Ziploc-ed shut.


Christopher (Rory's father) and Lorelai have just seen Rory on a journalism panel at Yale.
Christopher: My God, she's smart.
Lorelai: She is smart. She is Anthony Michael Hall in Breakfast Club smart!
Goodnight friends. And here's wishing Christine a wonderful birthday. Delta House! Delta House! Delta House!

No comments:

Post a Comment